Cross-Border Shipping Services
Making sure your cargo makes it through the border.
Every shipment we handle is verified and sent the required customs documents before they reach the border to prevent any delays. We also offer guidance on major customs programs to help you make sure your cargo makes it across with ease along with assistance and support on issues related to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Customs Clearance Support
- Canada Customs Invoice (CCI)
- Bill of Lading (BOL)
- U.S. Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED)
- U.S. Commercial Invoice (CI)
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin (NAFTA CO)
- Packing List (PL)
- Other required documentation (please visit Marketrans’ Resources Center)
Paperwork reviewed and submitted via:
- Shipment Pre-Arrival Processing System (PAPS) – Required by the CBP
- Shipment Pre-Arrival Review System (PARS) – Required by the CBSA
- Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Commercial Driver program guidance.
Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) program guidance.
Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program guidance
NAFTA Support and Procedures Review
- Assistance with meeting the requirements of NAFTA trade regulations.
- Guidance on preferential tariff and NAFTA claims treatment.
- NAICS and HS product classification.